Free Consultation Bankruptcy is a Step toward a Better Future
When you make the decision to file bankruptcy, the first thing that you do is visit the office of a qualified bankruptcy attorney for a consultation. Through a free consultation bankruptcy analysis, the attorney looks at your financial situation and determines whether or not you would be a good candidate. This is important because there are times when it may be determined that a person is a good candidate for a bankruptcy alternative, but that is rare since most people see a bankruptcy attorney when they feel there is no more hope for them financially. That feeling is typically right because the person may be in the process of being sued or matters have gone as far as wage garnishment.
But no matter how far the financial situation has gone, this consultation provides you with information you need regarding the bankruptcy process, costs, tasks that will need to be completed on your part, and information that will be needed to fill out the appropriate forms. At the same time, you will want to ask these free consultation bankruptcy questions:
- How will filing bankruptcy help my situation?
- How will filing bankruptcy negatively affect me?
- Who will be with me when I go to court?
- What is the cost?
- Am I a good candidate for any bankruptcy alternatives?
- Do you see any potential challenges with my case?
- Which debts can I have discharged and which ones can’t be?
- If I choose you, how would you proceed with my case?
- How often will you update me on the progress of my case?
- What should I do and not do before the completion of my case?
- What kind of support do you offer after the completion of my bankruptcy?
Answers to these free consultation bankruptcy questions will help you get an idea of whether or not the attorney is the right fit. You also know what to expect throughout the process. If you decide at this point that bankruptcy is right for you, then you can immediately take the first steps toward bettering your future financially.